Achieving dependency takes years to develop and create. And if you are talking about brand dependency or loyalty in that respect, then you should be really grinding it out in the market for many years. Whatever top brands you see around you, they have developed the brand loyalty after many years of serving customers in the market. The brains behind these brands can narrate you how competitive the market is; how volatile it can become and how tough it is to hold on to customers over the period of time. Market analyst Adam Fridman who is the founder of Meet Advisors opined that to increase brand loyalty, companies have resorted to spreading their brand name through social media. Electronic media has taken a backseat now as youth and veterans alike are slowly becoming over dependent on social media. So Fridman has laid out five ways in which you can increase the brand loyalty through social media:
- Statistics show that loyal customers populate your sales by 33% and increase the traffic by 18% rather than first time customers. So loyal customers are in a way an asset. To maintain a good rapport with your customers, you need customer engagement and interaction and what is better than posting about your brands and products in the social media. Catchy phrases, provocative promotions and posting product videos can instill a sense of dependency among the customer. In this way you can acquire customers.
- Share the stories of your customer. Remember, increasing your customer base is a cumulative process. Current loyal customers actually bring in new customers. Share their inspiring and positive stories and it will help increase customer loyalty.
- Fridman has mentioned a very important point. He said quick response to queries from customers creates a sense of assurance among customers. Swift customer response is an important aspect of increasing customer brand loyalty.
- Get a social analyst onboard. They will help you to understand customer psychology and market demand. They can interact with the customer and can help you devise your methods accordingly. Brand executives are more effective on customers rather than those sitting at the backend.
- Be different and be the best. That’s the way you should follow to attract customer. Don’t let other companies define you. Reach out to customers as a solo company in the business genre you are in. create your own brand identity and glorify it through constant customer satisfaction.